Statement of Commitment
TO BE A PRINCIPLE-CENTRED SCHOOL OF EXCELLENCE AT WHICH TEACHERS, LEARNERS, EMPLOYEES AND INTERESTED STAKEHOLDERS TEACH, LEARN, WORK AND INTERACT TOGETHER IN A SPIRIT OF GROWTH AND HARMONY.
IN STRIVING TOWARDS OUR VISION WE:
- Encourage all at our school to develop their UNIQUE POTENTIAL.
- Always aim to equip our learners with KNOWLEDGE, ACADEMIC SKILLS and a POSITIVE ATTITUDE.
- Offer a wide variety of CULTURAL ACTIVITIES to nurture individual talent.
- Provide opportunities for SERVICE within the school and the broader community.
- Offer a wide range of SPORTING ACTIVITIES which promotes PHYSICAL HEALTH and WELLBEING and also provide opportunities to interact with learners from other schools.
- Strive to develop a balance between SELF-WORTH and HUMILITY.
- Strive to equip our learners with LIFE SKILLS necessary to face challenges both at school and in the future.
- Strongly promote RESPECT FOR AUTHORITY, THE RULE OF LAW and the ideal of GOOD CITIZENSHIP in order to contribute to our Country’s GROWTH and PROSPERITY.
- Respect and promote HUMAN DIGNITY and TOLERANCE in our DIVERSE DEMOCRATIC SOCIETY.